Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dollar Index Looking a bit Heavy up here


We've a had a huge surge in Dollar Index over the last 2 days due to heavy EUR/USD selling and we see it pushing up against a major trendline resistance going back to early Jan, our first clue of possible selling area. Next we look at our ACC/DIST (market breadth indicator) and we see that it has failed to make new high's despite price posting yearly high's here. Based on this, I would be bearish on Dollar here and look for selling it into this 84.20-84.30 area. The only resistance I see above this is a LVN on a weekly chart's volume profile which stands at 85.20 (Only 1 point higher). For the downside I'd be looking at around 82.00-81.00 as targets for such a trade.

If your interested in having me analyze charts for you, you can send your requests through my fiverr. CLICK HERE FOR MY FIVERR

No comments:

Post a Comment